Now available in 5 languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, and Chinese
This webinar provides an entry-level introduction into probabilistic analysis, and shows how Monte Carlo simulation and other techniques can be applied to your everyday business analyses. Using Monte Carlo simulation, @RISK analyzes many different scenarios at once, giving you more insight into what could happen. We’ll look at example models including a basic revenues/cost/profits model, an NPV model, and a Cost Estimation model, to give you an idea of how quickly you can get started in probabilistic modeling in Excel. If you build models in Excel, Palisade solutions can help you to make more informed decisions, right from your desktop.
For more than 30 years, Palisade software and solutions have been used to make better decisions. Cost estimation, NPV analysis, operational risk registers, portfolio analysis, insurance loss modeling, reserves estimation, schedule risk analysis, budgeting, sales forecasting, and demand forecasting are just some of the ways in which the tools are applied. This webinar will demonstrate how easy – and necessary – it is to implement quantitative risk analysis in any business.
Watch the webinar in your language:
- Introduction to Risk Analysis using @RISK (English)
- Introducción al análysis de riesgo con @RISK (Spanish)
- Introdução à Análise de Riscos e Decisões Utilizando o @RISK e o DecisionTools Suite (Portuguese)
- Einführung zur Risiko- & Entscheidungsanalyse mit @RISK und der DecisionTools Suite (German)
- 介绍如何使用 @RISK 进行风险分析 (Chinese)